Interested in the Frassati Internship?
Who We Are and What We Do
Animated by the charism of Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati and the mission of the Alliance for Catholic Education, the Frassati Internship cultivates business talent in service of Catholic education.
We believe that business leaders can and will be levers of change in the revitalization of the Catholic schools and therefore we invest in their formation to serve in this capacity. The internship provides Notre Dame undergraduates the opportunity to work in national philanthropic foundations and organizations that support Catholic education.
Through this experience, Malpass Fellows will apply and hone the skills they have begun to develop in their coursework, such as managing data systems, marketing, creating financial models, and supporting strategic planning efforts. Partner organizations have included:
- Receive mentoring from senior executives in national philanthropic foundations and organizations
- Apply and develop business skills learned in undergraduate coursework
- Live in community and grow spiritually with other Malpass Fellows in provided housing
- Earn a competitive salary while broadening your professional network
- Ongoing professional development from South Bend & Notre Dame business leaders
Who We Seek
While all Notre Dame undergraduate students are invited to apply, special consideration will be given to rising sophomores and juniors. We are looking for dynamic leaders to:
- Eagerly work alongside others to contribute to the mission of their partner organization
- Display initiative, self-awareness, and hunger for personal growth
- Deeply commit themselves to service and driving systematic change in Catholic education
The Frassati Blog
Apply to be a Malpass Fellow
- November 2022 - Application available
- February 2023 - Application deadline
- Mid February 2023 - Interviews
- Early March 2023 - Decision notification
- June 5, 2023 - Internship begins
Part 1: Online Application
- Biographical & Educational Info
- Updated Resume
Part 2: Unofficial Transcript Upload
Part 3: Two Essay Questions & One Short Video
The Frassati Team
Interim Director, ACE Advocates; Program Director, Frassati Internship
Associate Director for Recruiting, ACE Teaching Fellows
Associate Program Director, ACE Teaching Fellows and Frassati Internship
Associate Program Director, Program for Educational Access
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit us in Remick Family Hall anytime!